Turkey Travel Guide
If you are going to Turkey on your hols, a travel guide should help you enjoy your break just that little bit more.
Why buy a Turkey Travel Guide ?
– well you a read up (and day-dream) about what your holiday will be like,
– take your Turkey Travel Guide with you an make sure you don’t miss a thing,
– you can make sure that you do not miss out on any sights or activities,
– most guides will tell you about the best beaches to visit,
– use it to plan your days, so you make the most of every second of your holiday,
– most travel guides will teach you a little of the language and customs,
– they cost so little and give you so much that it would be silly not to.
What’s happening in Turkey 2010 ?
European Capital of Culture 2010.
If ever there was a time to visit this breathtaking city,
then 2010 is definitely that time ,,,,,,,,, Read More !!
If you are searching for your next holiday location, well Turkey might just be for you. Flight times from the UK are around 4 hours.
Located where Europe meets Asia, Turkey has become a very popular holiday destination like its neighbours Crete, Greece and Cyprus.
The north coast faces out onto the Black Sea. The south coast, also referred to as the Turquoise Coast faces out onto the Mediterranean Sea. The west coast faces out onto the Aegean Sea.
For holiday makers, the south and the west coasts are the most popular. The south coast, or Turquoise Coast has the warmest water temperatures because of the Mediterranean Sea. In Turkeys hottest month (July and August) sea temperatures along this coastline average 25